Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ex-jeans Bag

When I went back home 3 months ago, I was devastated to see my wardrobe. Before I came here, my clothing consists of t-shirt - jeans - shirts. Moreover, the only pair of jeans that I have was already torn here and there. So I decided to upcycle some of them. I used my old torn jeans to be a bag and use one of my unused shirt for the lining inside. I used some leftover fabric for the flap cover to make the bag looks nicer. If you pay attention to the photo, you can find lots of torn parts, so I had to patch them.

How much money do I spend for this? Well, probably only for the velcro and the fabric for the flap. Bet the rest? Zero!

Aaannndd, here it is, my denim bag <3

ps: from the size of the bag, you can guess that I do have a big bum...

The front
















Overall View

The bag opened

 back view
















My old jeans

Bag open

Bag inside (lining)



No comments:

Post a Comment